Wah, a lot of questions, hehe. I’ll skip 11-12 and 15-17, since I’ve already done those.
8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why?
Oh gosh, well, can I end child slavery? That’s an issue I used to be passionate about and which has been brought back to my attention lately.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose?
Korean, because I’m embarrassed at how little I know of it; Japanese, for obvious reasons; and Spanish, because it would be so helpful
10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
Academically challenged? Hehe. I’ll take the ugly, I think. :P
13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why?
I think between these two, surprisingly the latter, because I think I’d just be a horrible father for 25 children and it would be so painful to see how many kids I love grow up to maybe turn into horrible people.
14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa?
Japan, duh (culture = anime, of course)
Thank you! :)
3. What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
I’ve been pretty lucky when it comes to injuries - no broken bones. I did get a pretty long, deep cut once when I was playing tennis of all things, which Kim knows is not my sport. I got a half-dozen stitches with that one.
4. What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
I had a sea cucumber once - it had the most unique texture (at the same time gelatinous and cartilage-y) and tasted good.
Thanks for the questions!
Good luck enjoying sex ever again!! I’d give up my sight before touch!
Haha, you obviously thought this question through better than I did. :P
12. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had? Describe it in detail.
I’ve had soo many nightmares that I remember, which is fine by me, because I actually really enjoy nightmares! Feels like watching a movie!
One nightmare I did not enjoy, though, had me back in my childhood home, in my backyard. For some reason, there were dismembered turtle pieces all over the place, which particularly hit me hard because we had pet turtles growing up that I absolutely treasured, and one of them (my favorite) died in a very sad fashion. :(
15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take?
I would probably take something very upbeat, being on a desert island for so many months. Let’s see…some Chris Tomlin praise music (does he have a greatest hits out?) perhaps.
16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
17.If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why?
Already answered. ;)
18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
Hmm…well, the full day at our church retreat last month was wonderful. I had a great time spiritually, the kids had a wonderful time at VBS, and my wife had a good time, as well. I also got to bond with some of the college kids a bit, and that was nice, too!
We went RVing later that same week and just had a really good time with family, spending time with my mom and dad.
And Easter Sunday was actually very nice! Good time at church and good time spent with family.
19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?
20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see?
Um, probably about 7-8? My favorite, believe it or not, was a Creed concert - they were so outstanding live, and I somehow, on a cheap ticket, made it on the floor about 2-3 rows from Mark Tremonti. Collective Soul opened for them, and to this day, they’re one of my favorite bands, so that added to the concert all the more.
Thanks for the questions, Chase! :)
I actually meant 11.... IDK where my brain was. XD
11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
Oh, gosh, this is a thinking one…
Thank you, Jenni! :)
17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why?
I always thought I’d be okay with giving up touch. I kinda like the idea of not being able to feel physical pain - feels Superman-ish.
Thank you for the question! :)
Fallen Angel week, day 2. Reki from Haibane Renmei—a case of a sympathetic fallen angel, rather than someone who has willingly turned to the dark side.